Over the years, I’ve had the amazing opportunity to encourage and inspire people all over the world. I’m incredibly proud to speak about profound life altering events and lessons from my book, ‘Agile Artist’ that I’ve learned on my journey working in the entertainment industry, overcoming cancer and helping redevelop communities in Chicago’s south side.
Whether you’re a business, conference, corporation or college, I’d love to see how we can work together for your next event.
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
As a professional actor working in Hollywood and New York for 20+ years now, I enjoy not only inspiring people on the stage and in front of the camera but also in person, sharing my personal stories about having lived through 9/11, pursuing my dream of becoming a professional working actor, kicking cancer’s butt (twice), and overcoming the challenges that stand in the way of our fully realized and empowered life.
As an experienced speaker, I want to provide two key things for your next event…
1. A great experience on stage —I’ve presented to audiences both large and small in a variety of different settings and contexts. As a presenter, I will use stories, comedy and humor to not only make a point but to keep your audience engaged, entertained and left with an incredibly empowered perspective on life. They will also leave with practical, applicable next steps that will leave them ready to take action on whatever it is they are up to in life.
2. A great experience off-stage —As an actor who has worked on hundreds of sets and productions, I understand the numerous logistics involved with coordinating a successful event. The speaker should be the last of your concerns. I’ve worked with numerous organizations and I find great fulfillment in dedicating myself to making the audience and the event itself the main priority.
I speak on a variety of topics including mindset, motivation, leadership, entrepreneurship, life balance, pursuing your dreams, and more. I am able to present both keynotes and workshops for audiences of all sizes.
If you’re interested in having Colin speak at your next event, please fill out the submission form below with details regarding your event and we will be happy to contact you!
“I just listened to Colin and he is the man. He really inspired me and blessed my soul. Everything he spoke about was so authentic. It was real, it was raw. It was just everything you want a speaker to be.”
– Joy, Entity Magazine Young Entrepreneur Seminar
“After Colin’s talk, I really understood the concept of really owning what I can do and what I bring to the table and for that my confidence is a lot higher than it used to be and for that I am really thankful for everything today.”
– Mariah, Entity Magazine Young Entrepreneur Seminar
“My take away from Colin’s talk today was that it really resonates with me that obstacles do shape a person. They’re not a way to break you down, they’re a way to have resilience. It’s very exciting because I know, with my ambition, it’s going to allow me to shape the life I want to have just like Colin has.”
– Dimitri Fierro, Student
“After hearing Colin speak today, I feel like I can do whatever I want to do!”
– Ellie, Entity Magazine Young Entrepreneur Seminar
“I want to thank you personally for taking the time out of your busy schedule to meet with our students today. Ms. Allen is an excellent Counselor and is always looking for opportunities to keep students encouraged. I would love for you to come back to visit us and would like to provide you lunch. The smiles on the students faces showed the positive impact and influence you had on them and for me that is the most important thing. Once again, thank you so much and I look forward to you visiting us again in the near future!”
– Tamika Ball, Principal at Gage Park High School in Chicago